What Is The Secret? Red Pill, Please: OK. Let's do this.....

Sunday, January 22, 2006

OK. Let's do this.....


If you haven't already gathered, this is not another homage to the awesome movie that is The Matrix. As it says in the blurb on the right hand side, the Matrix I am referring to is the complex control system we are all subjected to in our daily lives. It permeates all areas of our society to a staggering degree.

Ever since the events of 9/11/2001, I have been questioning what we are told by the mainstream media and have constantly been researching the deception that exists within our society. I myself was oblivious to it and had no real interest in politics as is probably the case for a large proportion of people my age. From that very day, I realised something was rotten in Denmark – they immediately blamed Bin Laden and Al Qaeda. I wondered how they could possibly know that already. I told my work colleagues of my doubts, and was greeted with funny looks. So many things to date do not make any sense, and the whole ‘official’ 9/11 story is full of more holes than a Swiss cheese dairy. Once I started looking, I was lead, just by following information, to a whole host of various areas.

Stupidly, I have not, until now been documenting my discoveries and have been merely absorbing the information. I have now got to a point where I feel there needs to be 2-way traffic. Hence the creation of this blog. Therefore, I am unsure at this moment of the format this blog will take. I will update it regularly with my latest discoveries, but seeing as I have over 4 years of almost daily research to share, I will also be adding retrospective information to round things out and provide the background.

This blog is an attempt to put information out there and hopefully spark discussions to allow us to illuminate ourselves regarding the conspiracy that has kept humanity in shackles for at least the last 2 thousand years! Whoa! - I know this all sounds a little 'out there', but this stuff is all documented and it requires us to forget everything we thought to be true:

'Truth only reveals itself when one gives up all preconceived ideas.' - Shoseki

This is all I have time to write at the moment, but I will be back with my first instalment as soon as possible. All I am offering is information and I know many people will find some things hard to believe. I am not asking people to accept everything they find here, but instead, find answers for themselves and make up their own minds. The amount of information out there is vast from countless numbers of people the world over, who are of a like mind. I don't want it to appear as if I feel I have all the answers. I obviously don't - that is an impossible task. I hope for this to be an information exchange, so I can also educate myself further.

Knowledge is power, and we desperately need our power back. People are beginning to wake up in increasing numbers and the more people we can 'unplug', the faster this whole 'Matrix' can come crashing down.

Peace.

8 Comments:

At 22/1/06 6:10 pm, Blogger yugorta said...

sory ,I dasn't speak very goodly the english langauge ,but ,I roed our messages
thak you

 
At 22/1/06 6:33 pm, Blogger RedEyeJedi said...

Wow. That was quick. Thanks for your response. I only posted this about 15 mins ago and I have my 1st comment. Damn I love the internet!

 
At 22/1/06 9:27 pm, Anonymous Ed said...

Nice opener Redeye,

I look forward to your research and observations; if you offer semblances of evidence and are objective you will have a regular reader for sure.

 
At 23/1/06 8:24 pm, Blogger STODAD said...

Red Pill, Fo Sho!!

We all need positive debate on issues that affect the lives we lead and the lives of our children. I'm all for change and ideas that progress - people like to point and whinge about whats happening to our world - but fail to present ideas for change!! What happened to the revolution and will it be televised?

Is it enough to know that they fooled the world??

This is another window of truth and i'm open, objective and willing to learn. I like your stance redeye, keep pushin!!

 
At 26/1/06 8:18 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The one eye monster, the black box in the corner that dissipates information to most people in the world. The question is....is what we see the truth? Who are the people who control the media...the one eye monster being the centre of this mass dis-information. We know by fact that Hitler was a mass exponent of the media & television to control, manipulate his people. This has now been adopted by the sleuth facist Governments of "democracy" today.
However, what if the source is flawed? Surely if the source is corrupted then all the tributaries will exude the same mis information!! We can ask ourselves who are the main players of the media? IS it many or is it a few? RedEye I like what you are saying. Look forward to more of your posts. Keep it going Illuminate the world out of the darkness of ignorance!!!

 
At 1/2/06 10:21 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greetings RedEyeJedi !

A truly marvellous read. I must say I am somewhat glued. Your knowledge appears to be extremely wide spread, very interesting the manner you circle particular concepts together. I do look forward to viewing your blog more as it grows and as soon as you begin to add more intel. Truly gripping keep it up Mr RedEye :) I'll be sure to visit again in fine time.

 
At 2/2/06 10:48 am, Blogger RedEyeJedi said...

Thanks for the positive comments.

Unfortunately I have had a hard time trying to balance my time between researching and writing. I always feel there's more to learn and end up with not enough time to write down my thoughts. Must get a grip on that. Will post some more very soon - I have 4 pretty lengthy posts, currently in progress.

PS: Your cheques are in the mail ^_^

 
At 4/7/06 3:55 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yo man on sum serious bidness, you be on some real heavy shit. i/ve known bout the illuminati and the bohemian grove 4 a lil time know, but iy's grteat tro c a brotha steppin up to the fore front a reppin this info.. keep doing ? you're doing & ill keep supportin ya.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home